Call (404) 822-8632 24/7
“I can’t thank you enough for the many ways in which you helped us during our two floods. Your professionalism, kindness and compassion were more than I’d ever experienced from any contractor.” – Elizabeth Dommond.
Trusted Lawrenceville Water Damage Restoration Services
The most common problem that Lawrenceville homeowners experience in their homes is water damage. Water can ruin carpet, drywall, floors, and a whole lot more. The longer it sits, the more problems that can arise such as mold and mildew. Our team of professionals in Georgia are highly trained and certified in home restoration. In most cases, our remediation team can dry out your property in as little as 2-3 days. We will be with you through every part of the process including the extraction, restoration, and all other home water removal solutions that are fitted to your situation. We use all available flood cleanup and mitigation services to give you the best residential or commercial property restoration.
Water Damage Services That Cover Every Situation
It’s important to have a remediation team that understands how to perform complete water cleanup and structural drying come and take care of the problem as soon as possible. We can take care of any type of flood damage, including broken and leaky pipes, sink overflow, bathtub overflow, toilet overflow, and leaks, refrigerator, washing machine, water heater, or dishwasher overflow, air conditioner leaks, sump pump failure, hardwood floor damage, and flooding from storms.
When flooding from storms strikes, don’t wait until it’s too late. Our Georgia remediation team is available to help your home or business around the clock, all year round. We know you can’t schedule an emergency, so we make it our business to get to the root of the problem quickly and start the water cleanup process fast.
Contact us 24/7 at (404) 822-8632
Sewage Backup Cleanup & Removal
Our team also handles sewage cleanup and removal. Problems with your home sewer system can cause significant problems. In addition to the foul stench, other problems such as fungi, viruses, and other pathogens can create serious health hazards. If sewer problems remain untreated, they can cause major structural damage which can be extremely expensive to repair.
Sewage Removal Experts
It’s critical that you do not try to clean up a mess from broken pipes that are connected to a sewer line. Only trained professionals with the right equipment should handle sewage backup cleanup. Our team of professional water damage cleanup experts has years of experience resolving various sewer and storm cleanup and repair problems.
What Should You Do When a Water Damage Emergency Strikes?
- Remove as much excess water from the property as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe moisture from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop up wet upholstery cushions for even drying (check for possible bleeding).
- Place aluminum foil, china saucers or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn on air conditioning for maximum drying in summer; open windows to speed drying in winter.
- Open drawers and cabinet doors for complete drying (do not force, however).
- Remove valuable oil paintings and art objects to a safe place.
- Blot wet carpeting with clean white towels.
- Open suitcases and luggage to dry, in sunlight if possible.
- Punch small holes in sagging ceilings to relieve trapped water ( don’t forget to place pans beneath! )
Effective Property Restoration
Quick and effective action at the earliest possible stage will reduce interruption to your home or business, reduce overall flood damage restoration costs and increase the likelihood that irreplaceable items will still be usable. This type of needed action can be facilitated by:
- Qualifying a drying contractor prior to any loss
- Communicating your agendas and plans with the contractor placing them into a written disaster recovery plan (DRP)
- It is very important to involve a drying contractor after a flood damage event. The contractor can help assess which items are worth restoration and which are better replaced. Damaged items that have lower costs associated with replacement and are easily obtained should be replaced rather than dried-out and restored. On the other hand, items that are difficult to replace or have a very high replacement cost validate the restoration effort.
- In general, drying out is more cost-effective than ripping out and replacing.
Why Choose Us?
We know the importance of timely property restoration for restorative drying.
Advanced technology combined with years of drying expertise to help cut your replacement and reconstruction costs.
Trained restoration specialists using Applied Structural Drying (ASD) which enables us to dry wet carpet, pad, sub-floors, and structures in place.
Experience and expertise to provide you with a comprehensive scope of the job, while immediately beginning to minimize loss.
Rapid structural drying with unequaled speed and efficiency.
Provide the very best drying service that current industry standards and technical knowledge allow.
Restore your location to a pre-loss condition in a timely manner to achieve the best results possible.
Our remediation team has a responsibility to provide superior customer service and quality repair. Both our reputation and our business depend upon completing jobs thoroughly and successfully.
Contact (404) 822-8632 24/7 for stress-free service
The Top Water Damage Restoration in Lawrenceville GA
Our water damage company is meticulous in extraction, making sure there is no lingering mess so you won’t need our team again for the same problem. We handle Lawrenceville water damage repairs so your home is returned to the way it was or better before the damage happened. We understand your stress, so we work with you and your insurance to ensure you only get what you need, so you’re not paying for more than what’s required. It’s all part of our commitment to our clients to give you peace of mind by sending knowledgeable Lawrenceville water damage service technicians who will make your remediation as fast, painless, and stress-free as possible.
Good customer service simply isn’t good enough. Restoration companies near you will all do the same thing, the difference with us, is our team treats your home as if it were our own. We want to make absolutely sure you know what we’re doing at every phase, how we’re doing it, and why. We want you to feel like a partner in the restoration of your home or business, not an observer.